Sovereign Health of Texas offers residential treatment at our El Paso facility for patients recovering from substance abuse and addiction or dual diagnosis.
Our goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients while they attend to their recovery. While staying with us, patients have a chance to engage in both indoor and outdoor acitivites and should pack accordingly.
Residential treatment typically lasts up to 30-90 days. Sovereign Health’s treatment residences have on-site washers and dryers and laundry supplies free of charge. Patients should pack clothes for seven to 10 days.
To ensure a safe, therapeutic and focused atmosphere, a number of items are restricted. Before you start packing, please make sure to review the following information so that you know what to bring and what to leave behind.
- One suitcase
- A small bag or purse
- Bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, razor, deodorant, toothbrush/toothpaste and feminine hygiene products
- Several pairs of socks and underwear
- Comfortable clothing suitable for indoor and outdoor activities
- Jacket, sweatshirt or sweater
- Sleepwear and slippers (slippers are not permitted in clinical offices)
- Driver’s license, social security card or other identification
- Long pants for equine therapy
Do Not Bring
- Clothes with alcohol, drug or tobacco insignia
- Over-the-counter medication (unless approved)
- Alcohol or drug paraphernalia
- Any item containing any type of alcohol
- Any device with external speakers